The superintendent announced at the board meeting last night that all field trips from now until April 30 will be canceled or postponed. This affects us and the high school music department tour to Virginia. We are looking into alternatives to still hold some sort of culminating activity that involves performing and traveling after April 30 (assuming it is safe after that point). We don't want anyone to lose money or miss out on an opportunity to create lasting memories with friends in the music program. Once we know more, it will be communicated to families. If the rescheduled dates conflict with other obligations, we will work out refunds if needed.